Friday, June 29, 2012

Biggest Loser Week 6

Weekly Challenges: 1 1/2 hours of exercise including 30 minutes of Circuit Training and Drink 8 glasses of water per day.

I used my FitnessFast App to get some good circuit training workouts. Here's the one I did last Friday:
2 sets of Abdominal 4 point draw in (25 reps each), 1 set of side planks on each side (15 reps each), 1 set of crunches (30 reps each), 1 set of Bent Knee Hip Raises (30 reps each), 1 Set of Cross Body Crunches on each side (30 reps each), 1 set of Side Bends with 20 lb weight (20 reps on each side)


This one I did on Tuesday:
15 reps Decline Dumbbell Bench Press (20 lbs), 20 reps Lying Triceps Press (20 lbs), 12 reps Straight Arm Pullover (20 lbs), 20 reps One Arm Tricep Extension with resistance band, 20 reps Upright Row with bands, 20 reps Bicep Curl Dumbbell (20 lbs), 15 reps Preacher Curl - Barbell (20 lbs), 15 reps Dumbbell Shoulder Press (20 lbs), 15 reps Dumbbell Upright Row (20 lbs), 15 reps Squats with resistance band, 15 reps Lunges with 20 lbs



I also did P90X Arms and Shoulders and Ab Ripper X workouts on Wednesday. Those are basically an hour of circuit training focusing on arms.

I lost 2.2 pounds this week and won the highest percentage of weight loss for the week last week when I lost 3.1 pounds. This is the second time that I have won! Here's my picture from the end of this week:




No comments:

Post a Comment